Xmx value in Gephi

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cloudman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Xmx value in Gephi

Post by Cloudman » 02 Aug 2016 11:46

Hi,
I tried editing the xmx value by increasing to 1400MB on my 16GB machine.But when I tried to increase it further to 2000MB,it doesn't work i.e. Gephi doesn't even open when double clicked.
I would like to understand how to increase the xmx value so as to import large volumes of data in to gephi.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable