edge color will not display node color.

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cameron.mac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
edge color will not display node color.

Post by cameron.mac » 04 Jul 2016 09:54

For some apparent reason I can´t get my edges to display with my node color. If I import a .gv file the edges will display with my edge color but if I import my spreadsheets into the data library no luck I cannot get my edges to display with the mode color. Even though the file look exactly the same in the data library. Anyone with a clue?

Thanks,

Cam

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable