No ranking window in Gephi 0.9.1 on OSX?

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Casreg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
No ranking window in Gephi 0.9.1 on OSX?

Post by Casreg » 30 Jun 2016 17:31

I don't have a ranking + Partition window but an appearance window. So how do I rank size of edges according to number of connection to a node?

Sorry if this is stupid. but i'm all new to this..

THANKS!

julianfej
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: No ranking window in Gephi 0.9.1 on OSX?

Post by julianfej » 01 Nov 2016 12:59

Hi

I too am struggling with this. I did find, with some experimentation, how to achieve ranking, but it was rather hit and miss.

Basic issue was that the latest online tutorial appears to be for version 0.7 alpha 2, while the latest version of Gephi (and therefore the one I installed) is 0.9.1.

Is there a plan for when the tutorial will be updated to correspond to the latest version please?

Thanks, Julian.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Re: No ranking window in Gephi 0.9.1 on OSX?

Post by eduramiba » 01 Nov 2016 19:39

Hi, we need to update the tutorials, but with 0.9.1 (make sure to install updates in Tools - Plugins menu) it should be straightforward to apply ranking on nodes degree in Appearance window.