Creating an ocurrence graph in Gephi

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lucones
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Creating an ocurrence graph in Gephi

Post by Lucones » 15 Jun 2016 20:08

I'm creating a network of Metal Bands' artists and I've decided to make a graph that shows some sort of grouping in bands' sub genres (eg: if an artist has worked with 2 bands of 2 different sub genres, then there should be shown an link between these 2 sub genres, and the more this occur the stronger the link should be) Sorry it's not easy to explain it shortly.

So I've created the database (A csv file with the id number of the artist, boolean info if said artist has worked with a sub genre and the total of sub genres the artist has worked in total (max: 17))

Data Base

And this is what I want:
Graph How to do this on Gephi (or any practical graph software)?

I know it's a bad question and I'm sorry, but I can't find a studying source for this specific graph and I don't even know what is the name this type of graph has.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable