Updating and Plugins

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wnbrandt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Updating and Plugins

Post by wnbrandt » 20 May 2016 17:46

When I click either the check for update or find newest for plugins I get the error "Unable to connect to the Gephi Update Center because of Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?" I have no proxy and the test connection returns a green checkmark?

thanks

Bill

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Updating and Plugins

Post by eduramiba » 20 May 2016 19:17

Are you using Gephi 0.8.2? There are known connection problems with that version.

wnbrandt

Post by wnbrandt » 21 May 2016 19:45

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 21 May 2016 23:38

It's possible that your antivirus is doing something there. Can you try to temporarily disable it?

Soizic

Post by Soizic » 14 Jun 2016 15:34

Hi,
I'm using Gephi 0.8.2 and I have the same kind of problem when i want to check for updates or to install plugins.
I get this message "Problème réseau dans http://gephi.org/updates/official/0.8.2 ... s-0.8.2.nb"
My co-workers have the same problem.
Can you help us ?

Many thanks !

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 14 Jun 2016 18:40

Yeah, there is a known problem with 0.8.2 updates connection. The old URL no longer works due to some SSL problem.
You need to go to Tools - Plugins - Configuration and edit the source URLs to these two:

Updates - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gephi ... atalog.xml
Thirdparty plugins - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gephi ... atalog.xml

Soizic

Post by Soizic » 15 Jun 2016 14:39

It works !!
Thank you :D