New User - trouble with lables

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wnbrandt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New User - trouble with lables

Post by wnbrandt » 19 May 2016 18:44

I have just started using Gephi and am working with the sample and a LinkedIn network to learn the tool. For some reason in the overview window when I turn on labels some of the characters disappear as I zoom out. The seem to be randomly located in the label. As zoom back in they will start to appear. I could not find any mention of this in the wiki or forum. Please provide some insight.

Thanks
Bill

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New User - trouble with lables

Post by eduramiba » 19 May 2016 19:31

Hi,

I also notice this issue sometimes, but I am not sure what's the cause.
I think making the font larger and then reducing the text size helped a bit.

Eduardo