[FIXED] window pallette size

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dataviz_fan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] window pallette size

Post by dataviz_fan » 10 Aug 2010 04:31

Hi there,

I was wondering how to increase the size of the window space that the graph lives in. Right now, it starts to hit the edges, and basically makes a huge square. This is undesirable - I can play with some of the forces to clump them closer, but I'd rather increase the workspace size.

If I cannot do this in the program, how can I do this in the launchpad sourcecode so i can rebuild?

Thanks!

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: window pallette size

Post by mbastian » 10 Aug 2010 11:28

Hi,

There is a size limitation to avoid nodes to be lost in the infinite space by layouts. The size is too small and we reported this in the bug 602470. The bug has been fixed so it should be fine with the trunk source code. It will be included in the next release.