The filter module didn't work sometimes

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yestin
Gephi Plugin Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The filter module didn't work sometimes

Post by Yestin » 17 Jul 2010 07:26

I don't know whether it's a bug, or I do the wrong operation.

When I want to filter the node after loading a graph with 2000 nodes. The context window shows I have 1% visible, but the graph window still have all the nodes visible. The "Select" button can set the visible nodes selected, but the "Filter" button don't set the invisible nodes invisible.
The problem occurs randomly. I think it might because the graph window didn't repaint in time, or repaint with wrong parameters.

BTW, how can I filter nodes which have the attribute "Not Equal" to a certain String? use "equal" regex?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable