how can I enlarge the size of edge instead of arrow

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yestin
Gephi Plugin Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
how can I enlarge the size of edge instead of arrow

Post by Yestin » 16 Jul 2010 16:13

I imported a email graph with 2000 nodes. I have layout it and partition it. When I want to see the result ,I fount the size of edge is too small for me to see.
If I try the slider in the bottom, The size of edge changed a little but the size of the arrow changed a lot.

How can I enlarge the size of edge instead of arrow?
Attachments
screenshot_225834.png
The arrow is too big~

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable