Producing a list of community members

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
polysemygirl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Producing a list of community members

Post by polysemygirl » 04 Sep 2015 12:36

Hello Gephi-ers,

I've created a network using Force Atlas and have identified 10 communities. I'd like to get a list of the members of each community (i.e., the label of each node in each community). I've googled and searched in the Gephi forum for how to do this, but am not getting anywhere.

Can anybody answer this?

Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable