graph disappear

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Enrico_Siardi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
graph disappear

Post by Enrico_Siardi » 06 Dec 2014 13:08

Hi,
I'm new to Gephi, seems great but I have some problems on graph visualization. I created some nodes and edges (very few), used Force Atlas and everything was fine. Then added some more nodes and edges and the graph disappeard, both in Overview and Preview, and there in no way to see it anymore. I had the same problem with another set of data, without adding any new one. It seems like at some point (doing something wrong?) everything works but visualizing the graph...
I read some posts but could't find the solution.
Can you please give me some hint?
(note: I'm an average user, with no skill in programming....)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable