Data column does not appear in partition drop-down menu

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
m.beguerisse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Data column does not appear in partition drop-down menu

Post by m.beguerisse » 02 Aug 2014 21:45

Hello,

I'm importing a csv file in which the first column corresponds to the node ids and the rest are different partitions. When I go to the partition drop-down menu only some of them show up. I've done this many times before but this is the first time I have problems with anything, what should I look out for?

This is my version:
Product Version: Gephi 0.8.2 201210100934
Java: 1.6.0_65; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 20.65-b04-462
System: Mac OS X version 10.9.4 running on x86_64; MacRoman; en_US (gephi)

It also happened in my work computer, running ubuntu.

hbruch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Data column does not appear in partition drop-down menu

Post by hbruch » 04 Aug 2014 21:27

Hi,

I didn't use the csv import yet. Nevertheless a guess: do you have an idea which type the imported columns have, that are not displayed in the partition menu? I know that currently e.g. attributes of type list-string do not show up in the partition drop down.

Could you post a small example file demonstrating the issue? Doing a binary search (dividing the set of rows in two distinct files, selecting the one that produces the error and repeating this until you found a reasonably small set of rows which produce this issue), could hightlight what causes the problem.

Best regards,
Holger

m.beguerisse

Post by m.beguerisse » 11 Aug 2014 16:20

Hi Holger,

I haven't been able to reproduce the result in another network (i am not at liberty to post the original data yet), but I will look into the type suggestion you gave. Thanks for your reply.

Best,
Mariano

jay.pi99

Post by jay.pi99 » 15 Aug 2014 04:54

hi,
i guess this may be some bug problems,you can try it again some days later .
regards !
Jay
soundbar /speakers for tv /all-in-one sound bar /wireless subwoofer