How to get started

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Triel2006
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to get started

Post by Triel2006 » 28 Mar 2014 21:50

Hi

I am a programmer and what I downloaded this for was to document a website with the circles I was seeing this program creates. (I am not sure why, don't ask me someone else in the office said this is what he wanted.)

How would I go about putting webpages in so it shows how it links everything together? I am trying to use the website: http://www.goracine.org/

I am not looking for the work to do be done for me, I am just confused on how to get started. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Attachments
graph.png
This is an image of what was requested of me.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: How to get started

Post by seinecle » 31 Mar 2014 09:29

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable