Preview is dominated by a large grey circle

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
neelshiv
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Preview is dominated by a large grey circle

Post by neelshiv » 04 Mar 2014 16:02

I'm having an issue with generating graphical output from gephi, and it may render the program significantly less usable.

I have attached images of what my overview looks like and what my preview looks like. The overview is not the final form of the chart. It is a quickly put together example that shows the problem.

Once I go to preview, there are a number of large grey circles that take over the chart area. It is only by zooming into these circles that I can actually see my chart.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 10.02.26 AM.png
Preview 2
Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 10.01.09 AM.png
Preview 1
Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 9.59.46 AM.png
Overview

neelshiv
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Preview is dominated by a large grey circle

Post by neelshiv » 04 Mar 2014 21:06

I checked the "Rescale weight" option and got this to work out. Not sure what caused the problem to begin with, though. My edge weights range from around 150 to 7k, which might throw the system off.