Overview-tab does not work

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Readazoid
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Overview-tab does not work

Post by Readazoid » 10 Dec 2013 21:21

Hi all,

What's the problem?
I have no display of my GDF files in the Overview-tab of Gephi, while I do see the data in the labratory-tab and in the preview-tab
I've always worked with the same version, 0.82
I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times. No effect.

I used to have display up until about 2 weeks ago, but suddenly I do not anymore.
I've been struggling ever since. I can't seem to figure out why.

System Specs
- MacBook OSX Lion 10.7
- Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

(I suppose this is more than enough to work with gephi)

I hope someone can help me.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Overview-tab does not work

Post by seinecle » 12 Dec 2013 00:28

Hi,
Is the "graph" window (or panel) opened in the Overview? Check that by going to the menu: Window -> Graph (this should open it if not already present).

Best,

Clement

mmdelc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by mmdelc » 12 Dec 2013 08:17

Same problem.
When I overview some other programs and came back to gephi, the graph dissapear.
Thanks for your help.

cebrayton

Post by cebrayton » 27 Jan 2014 19:41

Readazoid wrote:Hi all,

What's the problem?
I have no display of my GDF files in the Overview-tab of Gephi, while I do see the data in the labratory-tab and in the preview-tab
I've always worked with the same version, 0.82
I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple times. No effect.

I used to have display up until about 2 weeks ago, but suddenly I do not anymore.
I've been struggling ever since. I can't seem to figure out why.

System Specs
- MacBook OSX Lion 10.7
- Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

(I suppose this is more than enough to work with gephi)

I hope someone can help me.
Reinstalling after removing the .gephi file in your home directory worked for me over the past couple of weeks, but no longer does. The center panel does not display the overview and work area.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Post by seinecle » 27 Jan 2014 20:42

cebrayton

Post by cebrayton » 28 Jan 2014 11:46

Not so much. The problem seems to stem from the configuration of my Nvidia card. But thanks for the moral support!

Readazoid

Post by Readazoid » 25 Feb 2014 09:05

Hi Guys.

My problemo is solvito! :D
Thanks.

prw225

Post by prw225 » 10 Apr 2018 22:58

Hey I have the same problem. How did you fix it? :)