Visualizing two graphs

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
iomartin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Visualizing two graphs

Post by iomartin » 14 Nov 2013 17:58

Hello,

I'm working with two graphs, and I need to visually inspect them, checking for similarities. Currently, I have each graph in a separate .gephi file, and I have to keep alternating between them, since it's not possible to run two gephi instances.

Is it possible to have two graphs in one .gephi file?
Is it possible to create a second "Graph" tab?
I though creating a different workspace would be the way to go, but when I click (or CTRL+N), nothing happens. Is that not yet implemented?

Thanks for a great program!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Visualizing two graphs

Post by admin » 14 Nov 2013 21:10

Yes it's possible!

in the menu, go to Workspace > New workspace, then you can switch between workspaces on the bottom-right of the application.