[SOLVED] Lost edge color partition in preview

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
volfoni69
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Lost edge color partition in preview

Post by volfoni69 » 25 May 2010 17:01

Hi all,

When I assign different colors to edges (using edge/partition) it render correctly in the graph window but not in the preview. For node colors there is an 'original' item to set the same color as the graph view.. Unfortunately there is not such option for edges we are stick to source/target/mixed.. Is there anything I have missed here ?

Thanks,

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lost edge color partition in preview

Post by mbastian » 27 May 2010 09:55

Hi, thanks for feedback
Unfortunately there is not such option for edges we are stick to source/target/mixed.. Is there anything I have missed here ?
No you're right, there should be an option with the edge native color. I filled a bug about that issue.

frax

Post by frax » 04 Jun 2010 10:59

Same with edge thickness... Any smart workarounds anyone... ?

Oh - and I used ranking to set colors and thickness, which didn't transplant to the preview/export...

frax

Post by frax » 04 Jun 2010 11:23

Oups - my bad - it was a scale issue...