colortransform difficulties?

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
miturian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
colortransform difficulties?

Post by miturian » 18 Jan 2013 15:00

Hi, most times when I try to open a file, I get a warning:

"The project file couldn't be opened. Please check the file has .gephi extension

CMMException - Cannot get color transform"

Of course it does have the correct extension.

If I then close down the graph (by closing gephi) and reopen gephi + graph, I don't get the error. However, in that case, if I try to use the "change layout" (using Force Atlas) the whole graph disappears from view. Asking gephi to center on the graph (I get the impression that it rapidly disappears out of view, though that may just be part of the glitch) I get nothing, and going through the data laboratory and asking it to select a given node on the overview is equally fruitless.

I am using the newest version, on Ubuntu 12.10.

EDIT: It should be mentioned that it seems to have been a gradual thing. The first time I opened the file there were no difficulties of any kind, and I was generally pleased with how the newest version seemed to be bug-free. Upon the next boot-up, this happened instead.

EDIT 2: I can supply an error-report from java if someone wants a closer look.

EDIT 3: Installing the Oracla JRE and making it the system default does not solve the problem.

miturian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: colortransform difficulties?

Post by miturian » 24 Jan 2013 16:43

So, right now it seems I can circumvent the "disappears out of view"-problem by first running the "Label Adjust" layout adjustment. After that, all the other adjustments work fine as well.

As to the color transform problem, I find that just going into file -> open recent and clicking the already open file will "fix" it?

I am aware that the two problems are probably not related.