Labels not showing/invisible in overview mode

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tnmurphy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Labels not showing/invisible in overview mode

Post by tnmurphy » 13 Oct 2012 17:25

I have two Fedora Core 17 x86_64 machines one of which shows labels in overview mode and one of which doesn't.

The most important apparent difference is that the one that works has an AMD graphics card, using the fglrx driver, and the other has an NVidia card using nvidia's binary driver from an rpmfusion kmod-nvidia package. The NVidia driver version is 304.

I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and whether graphics drivers coudl play a part.

I can get labels to appear in Perview mode with both.

Regards,

Tim

merynema
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Labels not showing/invisible in overview mode

Post by merynema » 23 Jun 2015 14:55

Same problem, but the labels have appeared once within the default project in Gephi les miserables, but anymore with my own project -I have an AMD Radeon graphic card. If you have found the source of the problem, please let us know