can't save: "NullPointerException - null"

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
miturian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
can't save: "NullPointerException - null"

Post by miturian » 31 May 2012 09:19

When I try to save my gexf-file, I get the Warning:
The project file couldn't be opened. Please check the file has .gephi extension.

NullPointerException - null
I see that another user has reported the same problem, but that was in a thread concerning a different error, so I thought I should start a new one.

It is some times possible to save, but most times not, meaning that the changes are lost.

I am using 0.8.1 beta on linux

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: can't save: "NullPointerException - null"

Post by admin » 31 May 2012 09:24

Please could you share your .gephi file?

miturian

Post by miturian » 31 May 2012 11:35

no problem, I have sent the file to contact@gephi.org

oussjarrouse

Post by oussjarrouse » 09 Jun 2012 17:46

I am having the same problem with two different gephi files...
Any idea what the reason could be?

pomarance

Post by pomarance » 14 Aug 2012 15:30

I am having the same problem, and when I attempt to open a number of my files, I get a message which says: "The project file couldn't be opened. Please check the file has .gephi extension. XMLStreamException-ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]. Message: Premature end of file."

I am using Gephi 0.8.1 beta on Mac Os X 10.7.4.

Any idea what might be going on?

miturian

Post by miturian » 28 Nov 2012 20:01

I am now also getting the error from windows 7 (on the same file). When I try exporting the data to start a new file (assuming this one has become corrupted somehow), I get the following message when trying to open the csv-file:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: Inconsistent number of matrix lines compared to the number of labels.

now, I don't know if I'm supposed to be able to reload an exported graph, but assuming I am, this could be part of what's going on?