Run Gephi trough the command line

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
L.J.
Run Gephi trough the command line

Post by L.J. » 07 May 2012 16:37

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any way to run Gephi trough the command line.

Specifically I want to load a .net file and to save it as a .gexf file. The only way that I know how to do it without a lot of bash scripting is by opening gephi, opening the .net file (wich is an ouput of another code) and saving it as a .gexf file. The problem is that now I have to do that several hundreds times. Would be great to be able to write in the command line something like:

gephi load kk.net save kk.gexf

Any idea?

Regards.
LJ.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Run Gephi trough the command line

Post by admin » 07 May 2012 16:49

Yes, by creating a Java program using the Gephi Toolkit.

L.J.

Post by L.J. » 07 May 2012 17:32

I'm not that good at java, so I think I'll go for python or bash.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by admin » 07 May 2012 17:38