[SOLVED] Plugin menu doesn't work?

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thomasnielsen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Plugin menu doesn't work?

Post by thomasnielsen » 01 May 2012 03:03

I just installed Gephi, and want to try the Plugin menu. When I select it, the only "drop-down" has empty written all over it and I cant use. I have tried reinstalling Gephi, but the problem persists. Any hints?

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Plugin menu doesnt work?

Post by mbastian » 01 May 2012 06:07

The Plugins menu is empty when you install Gephi. That's normal as it's a placeholder for plugin functions when installed. You can install plugins through the Plugin Center (Tools > Plugins) or consult the list of available plug-ins on http://gephi.org/plugins

thomasnielsen

Re: Plugin menu doesnt work?

Post by thomasnielsen » 01 May 2012 10:30

Thanks for the reply! Turns out I was looking the wrong place.