[SOLVED] printing graphs

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
esudo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] printing graphs

Post by esudo » 26 Apr 2010 16:56

a) Are the only print options
1) using the camera button at the bottom corner of the Gephi interface
2) Exporting the file in svg and converting it to another format to print

b) When I set the nodes as 3-D when i print them out they come out as 2-D is there any way I can change this

c)Would there be another way to print graphs?

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: printing graphs

Post by admin » 26 Apr 2010 20:30

Hi,

a) yes

b) Even by taking a screenshot (camera)?

c) The PDF export will be added in version alpha4, due to the end of the week :)