dynamic content

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
arkzai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dynamic content

Post by arkzai » 22 Apr 2010 19:32

hello,
I'm new to gephi and i love it.
i just was wondering if gephi can do and how to do them.
1. how can connect to dynamic databases like flickr, twitter...
is there any api i saw the facebook tutorial but I'm trying to get interactive live updates
2.is there anyway to create an interactive web app from gephi or to port to flash or any other web format?
3. is there anyway to add custom icon and graphics?

thanks ;D

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: dynamic content

Post by admin » 22 Apr 2010 19:59

Hi,
how can connect to dynamic databases like flickr, twitter...
Not for the moment, will be developed under the Summer of Code.
is there anyway to create an interactive web app from gephi or to port to flash or any other web format?
No, we'd like to port it in WebGL but this technology is too young. Otherwise it would have been a SoC project also.
is there any way to add custom icons and graphics?
No but it's in the idea list.
thanks ;D
You're welcome!

arkzai

Re: dynamic content

Post by arkzai » 22 Apr 2010 20:44

thanks for the quick reply
and i was so optimistic, well back to flash :(
very cool app
thanks again