Graph Layout screen blinking

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nikita.andreew
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Graph Layout screen blinking

Post by nikita.andreew » 26 Nov 2011 10:51

Hello!

I am a new Gephi user and still quite a new Linux user as well. The problem I encounter may have something to do with Gephi working on Ubuntu.
Since recently, when I start Gephi (0.8 beta), the Graph screen starts blinking, so that I can not work with the graph layout. It started only today, before that everything was alright. And it does not concern the rest of the GUI, only the Graph. I would very much appreciate any advice or hint.

Best wishes from Berlin!

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Graph Layout screen blinking

Post by mbastian » 30 Nov 2011 03:21

Hi,

We didn't update the visualization package in the last version so I wonder if you might have updated your graphics driver? Maybe the last version of those has an OpenGL bug.... Otherwise you can try to update the drivers to see if it helps.

nikita.andreew

Post by nikita.andreew » 10 Dec 2011 13:44

Thank you for your reply!
I tried something else first and it worked: turning off visual effects :)
I haven't updated the graphical driver yet. I will post here about how it worked out.

cdexter

Post by cdexter » 13 Dec 2011 19:58

Hello,
Same problem here. How did you "turned off visual effects"?
Updating the graphic driver did not help.
Thanks.

parovoz

Post by parovoz » 20 May 2012 02:04

Same problem here: Gephi + Ubuntu + blinking. How does one "turn visual effects off"?