Edge size button missing

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ryanwhalen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Edge size button missing

Post by ryanwhalen » 29 Oct 2011 23:31

I'm running the nightly builds on Ubuntu 11.04. Playing with an undirected weighted graph and there's no button to resize the edges. It just isn't there. Is there an option somewhere I need to turn on to make it reappear? I've tried closing/re-opening Gephi numerous times but the button doesn't come back. It doesn't appear with any of my datasets, or with the included test datasets.

Thanks.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Edge size button missing

Post by admin » 30 Oct 2011 01:34

Hi, this button does not exist. What do you mean by resizing an edge? You can rescale it using the slider on the bottom of the visualization.

ryanwhalen

Post by ryanwhalen » 30 Oct 2011 01:43

My bad. I could swear that previously when I'd used gephi there was a gem shaped button - similar to the one allowing you to resize nodes relative to some attribute - that would let you say set edge size relative to weight.

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 30 Oct 2011 02:35

Ah, I see what you mean. Yes it has been removed because of a serious bug we should fix before.

ryanwhalen

Post by ryanwhalen » 30 Oct 2011 04:57

Ahhhh ok. Glad to hear I'm not going bonkers.

ayjaygi

Post by ayjaygi » 20 Apr 2012 20:08

Is this still not available? This is crucial for me to generate usable figures and it seems to be gone since October.

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Post by mbastian » 26 Apr 2012 06:49

Sebastien what bug are you talking about?

By resize you mean using the Ranking module to set the weight from another column right?