How can I overlay a map over a geolayout

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ayjaygi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How can I overlay a map over a geolayout

Post by ayjaygi » 18 Oct 2011 18:31

I've been playing with generating figures that use the GeoLayout plugin. I'm struggling with a number of issues, but in particular I am curious how can I correctly overlay a map over the Gephi output.

Currently I am:

1. Generating the Gephi output and saving as SVG.
2. Outputting a map from ArcMap as SVG.

Just did a dry run of trying to manually scale them to match perfectly, but seems like a waste of time versus trying to find the exact way of accomplishing this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ay

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable