How to apply different filters on different partition

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aurelienb
Gephi Beta Tester
How to apply different filters on different partition

Post by aurelienb » 04 Apr 2010 11:56

I miss probably a function or workflow, but I do not success to apply 2 differents filters on a bipartite graph.
I would like to apply a size gradient to my nodes A and a color gradient to my nodes B.

I launch gephi, then a .gdf file.
I partition my graph correctly.

After this point I'm lost : I try queries but If I "select"/"filter" only one partition, links are not counted (but ranking window is not updated) / or gradients are applied on all the graph.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to apply different filters on different partition

Post by admin » 04 Apr 2010 12:27

What are the queries?

aurelienb
Gephi Beta Tester

Post by aurelienb » 04 Apr 2010 13:01

Library>Attributes>Partition>{name of the propertie, in my case "genre"}
And I click on one of the two categories

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by mbastian » 05 Apr 2010 17:51

The issue may be related to the Ranking window update. The problem still appears if you unselect/select the ranking attribute again? Thanks.

aurelienb
Gephi Beta Tester

Post by aurelienb » 05 Apr 2010 20:31

If I build my query > click on Filter >
then Ichange the rank parameter
I have no more data in Ranking ( because Filter seems to keep only nodes and note links).