Use for Brand Monitoring

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
S1R1US
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Use for Brand Monitoring

Post by S1R1US » 30 Mar 2011 02:42

Firstly, I have to admit I haven't had much of a chance to dig deep into this tool. It looks incredibly robust and well put together.

My initial question I'd like to find an answer to before devoting to much time digging into everything the tool does, is will Gephi allow the ability for an individual to track brand mentions of their organization online? Example, if I am a Comcast customer and I am curious who and what other things are being said about Comcast in the social space, would this tool allow the capability to see those specific mentions, or only top level trends without specific destination links?

Thank you for the insight any of you are able to offer.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable