Is this a bug? panning problem

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Yestin
Gephi Plugin Developer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Is this a bug? panning problem

Post by Yestin » 24 Mar 2010 12:48

hi,
When I loaded a graph and wanted to pan it using right button of mouse, I found a problem.

When the cursor moves, the graph don't move the same distance as the cursor. It moves much farther and faster than the cursor.
What is the problem?

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Is this a bug? panning problem

Post by mbastian » 25 Mar 2010 14:58

Hum the graph has 3d coordinates, the panning displacement depends also on the zoom factor. Normally the coefficient fits to have pleasant and intuitive panning, not to much or not to less! I don't think that is shoking people, but maybe in some configurations the graph is moving to fast.