I can't see graph

Once it's running
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shwollo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I can't see graph

Post by Shwollo » 27 Mar 2014 15:51

Hi I tried to do this tutorial https://gephi.org/users/quick-start/ - But I can't see the graph on the slide 4. I updated drivers and nothing happend. I see this:

gephi 0.8.2
win 7 x86
Can anybody help me?
Attachments
Capture.PNG

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: I can't see graph

Post by seinecle » 28 Mar 2014 09:24

Hi,
It seems that the "Graph window" (the one tha should appear at the center) is closed - that happens sometimes. Go to the menu, select "Window" and "Graph". Hopefully this will fix your problem.

Best,

Clement

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable