I need paid consultation with Gephi for website visual.

Job, internship, and consulting announcements related to Gephi
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
goralewicz
I need paid consultation with Gephi for website visual.

Post by goralewicz » 25 May 2014 00:26

Hello

I am looking for someone to help me a little bit with creating simple visualization of websites. I am happy to pay for a good consult over Skype or Join.me.

Please let me know if anyone would be able to help me out.

[EDIT]

It is really urgent for me, I hope there is somebody that can help me out. I will also post it on my website - http://goralewicz.co as a case study I am working on with credits to the person helping me out.

Also - I DON'T MIND PAYING FAIR FEE for training ;) If anyone is up to spending 2 - 3 hours on helping me with it, please contact me at bartosz (aaat) goralewicz.co

thanks

Bartosz

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: I need paid consultation with Gephi for website visual.

Post by seinecle » 26 May 2014 08:53

Hi,
I'd suggest you to post this request on the Facebook group of Gephi, where this will get a larger audience:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gephi/

Best,

Clement

goralewicz

Re: I need paid consultation with Gephi for website visual.

Post by goralewicz » 26 May 2014 10:26

Thanks for your tip. I've applied to join the group already. Lets see how it goes. Fingers crossed :D

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable