Quick 1hr paid tutorial in the next day or 2?

Job, internship, and consulting announcements related to Gephi
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
macjulia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Quick 1hr paid tutorial in the next day or 2?

Post by macjulia » 05 Mar 2014 19:47

Hi!

I am working on a project with a sustainability consulting firm in Vancouver in which we are looking to map government policies across different ministries and different topics that they relate to. I have entered my data into GEPHI, but need help in manipulating this, either by entering it in differently or running different analysis functions on it.

The data/exercise are quite simple, and I think that I would just need an hour or so with someone to instruct me on what to do. If anyone could help, this would greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Julia
(001) 604-809-3093
Attachments
Gephi_Waste_Policies-01.png
Data table and GEPHI output that I need help with

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable