"Visualizing your linkedin graph" tutorial

Job, internship, and consulting announcements related to Gephi
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Philpipp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
"Visualizing your linkedin graph" tutorial

Post by Philpipp » 18 May 2013 13:34

Hi :)

I hoping someone can teach me how to do this step-by-step process on "how to visualize your linkedin graph with gephi"(see link), or do it for me:: http://dataiku.com/visualizing-your-lin ... hi-part-2/
I am not good at programming, so I need your help to export and visualize the data.

I am doing my master thesis research on "the effects of entrepreneurial networking".
My aim is to visualize the network development of entrepreneurs during the different startup phases (before/after fund raising).

Basically, I need you to export .csv files of 5-10 LinkedIn accounts of entrepreneurs (including the names of connections, job title, industry, location). Then, I will need to further add the time of connection and direction of the ties manually. Thereby, I hope to create dynamic network maps with industry and/or location clusters.

Ideally, I would like to learn how to do this myself. So, it would be great, if you could teach/walk me through the process with my own LinkedIn network via Skype.

Your help is very much appreciated, and I will pay you for your efforts!

Thank you,
Philip

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: "Visualizing your linkedin graph" tutorial

Post by admin » 18 May 2013 20:07

Hi, I don't think that you can export the Linkedin's data of somebody else...