Seeking consultant to help with web graphing project

Job, internship, and consulting announcements related to Gephi
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GraphFan1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Seeking consultant to help with web graphing project

Post by GraphFan1 » 20 Sep 2012 08:03

Hi,

I am looking for someone to help me with some basic questions about GEXF, Sigmajs, and ForceAtlas2, for a very interesting web-based graphing project.

I would be happy to pay for your time and would be very appreciative of your help.

Please reply in this thread with contact details or PM me. Thanks!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Seeking consultant to help with web graphing project

Post by admin » 20 Sep 2012 09:10

Hi,

You may have free answers here: https://github.com/jacomyal/sigma.js/issues?state=open

But if you're in a hurry, drop me an email to seb@gephi.org. I may provide some of my code if you need.

cheers