Internship offer

Job, internship, and consulting announcements related to Gephi
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
eberne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Internship offer

Post by eberne » 20 Jul 2011 16:08

Hi Gephy community,

My company, that is an Internet communication agency, is hiring for an internship / (french) “contrat pro / apprentissage” / eventually CIFRE, part or full time.
The job would consist in collaborating to a R&D ANR financed project in social media analysis fields. We need to work on data extraction and of course graph visualization. So we are looking for a student with development skills and a passion for web understanding.
Most of the work should contribute to the community.
The job is based in the center of Paris.
If anyone interested please contact me or do not hesitate to forward this offer : )
ebe

My professional email is emmanuel at heaven dot fr

Loofy_09
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Internship offer

Post by Loofy_09 » 07 Jan 2014 10:33

Hi my friend who is at Thunderbird laureate partnership school emailed you and it bounced back. Can you tell me if this is still open or anything similar to this?

alexau

Re: Internship offer

Post by alexau » 26 May 2016 22:49

where should i write about it?