Pbs with toolkit

Please use a mailing-list, see http://gephi.org/developers/
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
galera3D
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pbs with toolkit

Post by galera3D » 13 Apr 2018 11:08

Hi all
I am newbie using Gephi. I try to add Gephi's functionnalities to an application develped using Eclispe E4, NeoEMF, Neo4J, Geotools, ...

I have done a small class test here attached (TestGraph.java and PrevoewSketch.java) and I always see a black window? Can you help me.

I have another problem, I have download all the toolkit, gephi aswell, rebuild them using maven, and I cannot found where are for example the source code of DirectedGraph, Node, .....

Tanks a lot for your help
Attachments
PreviewSketch.txt
(7.03KiB)Downloaded 886 times
TestGraph.txt
(5.5KiB)Downloaded 850 times

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pbs with toolkit

Post by eduramiba » 14 Apr 2018 14:21

galera3D

Post by galera3D » 14 Apr 2018 16:13

Thanks for the proposal, but it's that I did, and I don't see nothing, I suspect a pb with colors, size, .... But Has I can't found complete exemple:

Build the graph,
Set the attributes for visualisation
Visualize

I'ts little bit difficult. Another problem I have it's where can I found the source code for example for DirectedGraph, GraphModel, ....

Tanks for your help

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 15 Apr 2018 11:03

Hi,

The source code is here https://github.com/gephi/graphstore
For you color setup, etc, make sure the PreviewProperties are configured as you would like them.

galera3D

Post by galera3D » 15 Apr 2018 18:29

HI,

Thanks a lot for youir help, Now it work, and I can understand much more how it works. I need little bit more work to be completely efficient with Gephi but now I am confident.

Thans a lot

Antonio