Gephi platform integrated in Netbeans, no "Add Jar/File" exists

Please use a mailing-list, see http://gephi.org/developers/
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CodeIt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gephi platform integrated in Netbeans, no "Add Jar/File" exists

Post by CodeIt » 12 Nov 2017 19:17

Hello,
i integrated Gephi as a platform in Netbeans. If I want to integrate the Jama library by right-clicking on Libraries of the project (created on the gephi platform), there is no "Add Jar/File", just "Add Modules Dependency ...." and "Add new Library".
However, when I create a project on the Java platform, I also offer Add Jar/File.

I have installed NetBeans IDE 8.2 and JDK8. I have set the path with C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_151\bin; Other codes are running on the Gephi platform.

Can someone give me a hint why that could be?

Thanks in advance

CodeIt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gephi platform integrated in Netbeans, no "Add Jar/File" exists

Post by CodeIt » 14 Nov 2017 09:30

Does nobody have a hint?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Re: Gephi platform integrated in Netbeans, no "Add Jar/File" exists

Post by eduramiba » 14 Nov 2017 12:54

Hi,
It's not clear what you are trying to do and why is that the correct way to do it, but it's probably not.

Are you trying to use Gephi as a library for your own project? That should be done with gephi-toolkit.