Netbeans 8 and Gephi - maven issue

Please use a mailing-list, see http://gephi.org/developers/
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
anandmatti
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Netbeans 8 and Gephi - maven issue

Post by anandmatti » 17 Apr 2014 15:46

Hi,

I downloaded the latest Netbeans 8.0 IDE and gephi 0.8.2 source files. On opening the project I'm getting the below error:

Code: Select all

Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[ERROR] Unresolveable build extension: Plugin org.codehaus.mojo:nbm-maven-plugin:3.9 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.codehaus.mojo:nbm-maven-plugin:jar:3.9, org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.1: The repository system is offline but the artifact org.codehaus.mojo:nbm-maven-plugin:jar:3.9 is not available in the local repository. @ 
The installed maven plugin is 4.26.1. I'm new to both maven and gephi and couldn't figure out what could be causing this. Any pointers what is causing this issue and how to resolve.

thanks,
Anand

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable