Live graph updates and building own app

Please use a mailing-list, see http://gephi.org/developers/
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
subforry2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Live graph updates and building own app

Post by subforry2 » 20 Aug 2013 18:28

Hi all,

I have been looking through the forum and documentation, but have not found an answer. I would like to build my own app that shows network status. The app would have a Swing JFrame or JPanel that displays the Gephi graph. Nodes change state, added, removed, etc, live as the network change (for example a switch is unplugged). The toolkit seems intended for non-UI and the API seems intended for plug-ins. I don't want the graph displayed in the Netbeans framework.

Is this possible? Are there examples?

Thanks,
Cole

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable