Interact with nodes individually

Please use a mailing-list, see http://gephi.org/developers/
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gephiD
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Interact with nodes individually

Post by gephiD » 27 Sep 2012 14:59

Hi all,

I'm starting to explore the api and the code examples, and I have a simple question:

For example, the sample PreviewJFrame.java displays a graph based on a file information and it's possible to interact with the full network with a mouse click, but i would like to interact with just one or serveral selected nodes, it's possible to dinamically change the mouse mode?

Thanks

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Interact with nodes individually

Post by eduramiba » 01 Oct 2012 18:14

Hi,
Mouse interaction with elements in the preview is not possible yet.
However, this summer we implemented it for use with legends (still not released), so it will be possible to create other interactions like selecting nodes.

Eduardo

gephiD

Post by gephiD » 23 Oct 2012 14:26

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to the next release then :)

VoidRay

Post by VoidRay » 15 Jan 2013 08:54

"For use with legends"?

what is legends? (guess: a feature within gephi to allow clicking or mouse over of nodes that shows more information)

When does it get released? How do I subscribe in order to be notified of when it gets released?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 15 Jan 2013 22:48

VoidRay wrote:"For use with legends"?

what is legends? (guess: a feature within gephi to allow clicking or mouse over of nodes that shows more information)

When does it get released? How do I subscribe in order to be notified of when it gets released?
Hi,
This is the legend project https://gephi.org/2012/gsoc-legend-module
It still needs some extra work before release, but most of the base project is done.
Eduardo