Degree Power Law test?

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schignell
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Degree Power Law test?

Post by schignell » 23 Mar 2018 08:09

I would like test whether the degree distribution of my network follows a power law. The front page of gephi.org indicates that this is possible, and it looks like this 2009 proposal from http://web.ecs.syr.edu/~pjmcswee/gephi.pdf Patrick McSweeney was going to work on.

Am I missing something? Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable