Types of columns in Datalab

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
christianTangoBerlin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Types of columns in Datalab

Post by christianTangoBerlin » 25 Oct 2017 09:49

Where can I find an over-view of the different columns-types and their automatic assigned functionalities in Gephi?'

So f.i. in data-lab --> nodes

gephi automatically assigns a certain functionality if you f.i. name the column Id, Label, Modularity Class, etc.
But WHAT exactly are the ETCETERAS?

I am sorry if the question is not phrased the right way.

Thanks

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable