Edge weight based on in-degree

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
arefossaa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Edge weight based on in-degree

Post by arefossaa » 15 Mar 2017 16:13

Hi!

Is there any function in Gephi that allows you to set the edge weight based on the source nodes in-degree?
I.e. I would like for nodes with a high in-degree to have higher weighted edges when they are the source node.

Thanks!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Edge weight based on in-degree

Post by eduramiba » 16 Mar 2017 16:35

Hi,
I don't think this is possible with core Gephi. Maybe you can do it with the scripting plugin: https://github.com/gephi/gephi/wiki/Scripting-Plugin

arefossaa

Re: Edge weight based on in-degree

Post by arefossaa » 23 Mar 2017 19:21

Thanks!
I'll try it out!