[SOLVED] modularity

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
halim
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] modularity

Post by halim » 19 Oct 2010 17:17

I am new to Gephi. I want to use the modularity option to partition the network. Gephi generates a classification ranking. I presume optimal module are ranked first! is the module generated are classified in a hierarchical level! if so how can i extract the communities of each level.

Could you please explain thanks

thanks
halim

mbastian
Gephi Architect
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: modularity

Post by mbastian » 22 Oct 2010 15:53