number of shortest path

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tgillier
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
number of shortest path

Post by tgillier » 16 Dec 2014 11:47

Dear all,

I am just starting to use Gephi and I have a question regarding the parameter called 'number of shortest path'.

I see that Gephi used the djikstra algorithm to measure the shortest path between two nodes ('plane' option).

But, I do not understand how the number of shortest paths in the whole network (and not only two nodes) is calculated...Is there any cut-off value ? what is the algorithm used ? My network is not weighted and not directed.

thanks for your help
thomas

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable