Timeline / csv import

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dave1337
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Timeline / csv import

Post by dave1337 » 27 Nov 2014 16:33

Dear all,

I am struggeling to import my data (csv) in a way so that I can visualize it in a timeline. I have a simple set of twitter user mentions: From -> To plus a time stamp for each mention. My CSV looks like this:

Time Stamp | From | To

Time stamp is formated as "text" in a DD.MM.YY HH:MM format.

What is the proper way to import this data to Gephi? Do I need to split if up into two files including Nodes and Edges? Right now I do not quite understand how I should organize the structure so that I can import the nodes + time stamp and the matching edges.

I would be glad if someone could advise. Thank you!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable