Coloring node according to longest path leading to this node

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Regise
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Coloring node according to longest path leading to this node

Post by Regise » 17 Jun 2014 09:35

Hey,

I am quite new to this exiting program. I have a directed acyclic graph with nodes of indegree=0 and nodes of indegree>0. My goal is to assign colors to all nodes, based on the longest path leading to them.
I have been looking online for a longest path function for gephi, but couldn’t find any yet. I hope to be able to assign attribute values to the nodes, based on the length of the longest path, leading to them and subsequently color the nodes according to those attributes.

I would appreciate your help.
Christian

Regise
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Coloring node according to longest path leading to this

Post by Regise » 19 Aug 2014 10:28

Hey guys,

I am still highly interested in soving this problem. I would be glad about any hints.

Best regards,
Christian