Newbie with a data problem

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cws5157
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Newbie with a data problem

Post by cws5157 » 24 Apr 2014 20:41

I'm working on a SNA of students who attend the University of North Georgia. It is a multi-campus university. I have the campuses and the students' random ID in the nodes table along with the x,y coordinates of the centroid of their county of origin.

In the edges table, I have attributes about their major, year, county of origin.

I have been able to show the distribution using the geo layout plugin, but my question is: How do I break out the clusters of each student in each county based on these various attributes? They are only showing as one node.

[img]U:\Home\Gainesville\cstrother\My%20Pictures\GA_Gephi.png[/img]

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable