Exporting results of Modularity

Computing metrics, community detection and data handling
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shishirpy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Exporting results of Modularity

Post by shishirpy » 13 Dec 2013 00:13

I have an undirected graph. I run the modularity algorithm in Gephi to find the communities. Gephi produces a report telling the number of communities and the number of nodes in each community. How can I export the resulting community structure? I want something like: community 1 - (list of nodes), community 2 - (list of nodes), ...

francis_flavin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Exporting results of Modularity

Post by francis_flavin » 13 Dec 2013 19:45

I would just export the nodes table from the Data Lab into a .CSV file, and then import that file into a database program and run your queries there. Or, just write a simple Python program to import a .CSV file and then output your data in whatever format you like.

Good luck!

francis_flavin

Re: Exporting results of Modularity

Post by francis_flavin » 13 Dec 2013 21:33

I should add that you would want to export the nodes table *after* you run the modularity algorithm on your network....